Access to a professional will depend on your community. You may want to begin by having a conversation with your medical professional. If you are enrolled at a university or college, check with your school's office for students with disabilities. To find a speech-language pathologist in your area, contact the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.

We have identified other informational websites that you might find helpful in locating someone in your area who understands dyslexia.